Adecco Cramlington are delighted to represent our client in a search for a temp to permanent Warehouse Operative to join their existing team. The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar setting and be able to provide flexibility during peak periods.
Why work with Adecco?
Role Overview and Responsibilities
- Candidate of the month incentives for £'s
- Perks at work - discount vouchers and collect points to spend
- Support programmes with a 24/7 helpline
- Eye care vouchers
- Competitive pension scheme
The main purpose of this role is to receive manufactured products from internal and external environments, add them to stock, make stock selections in accordance with the delivery note requirements. The stock items are relatively small so not your typical warehouse environment. Your attention to detail and dexterity capability will be critical to you putting together the materials to enable our production to proceed.
- The planning team will prepare a kit list which this role will then put together and pass forwards to the production teams
- You'll use some IT / systems so a level of proficiency will be helpful
- Pack to standard or customer specific requirement
- Responsible for ensuring the product shelf life has not expired prior to passing onto dispatch.
- You'll be comfortable liaising with various levels within the organisation effectively
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
- SAP Literate, Scanner & Bar-coding literacy. Must have good organisational skills and a high level of accuracy
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience in dealing with internal factory production and general warehouse location systems.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.