Warehouse Manager and SHES Lead
Adecco Sheffield are delighted to be recruiting for a Warehouse Manager and SHES Lead to join our industry leading, international manufacturing client based in Barnsley.
Joining a company where you will have a real opportunity to drive change and make an impact, this is a fantastic opening for a candidate with experience in Warehouse Operations and Administration as well as experience in SHES responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a heavy industrial environment and will ideally have experience and knowledge of UKAS certifications and SHES certifications such as ISO 45001 Health and safety management, 14001 Environmental management and 9001 Quality management.
- Identification, assessment, and elimination of risks to provide a safe working environment, adhering to Safety, Health, Environmental and Security procedures
- Warehouse control and organisation
- Providing leadership and direction to the warehouse team (currently 4 team members) to optimise performance and meet targets and deadlines
- Understand customer needs and ensure alignment with the needs of the business
- Prepare reports in consultation with the local management team
- Responsible for keeping maintenance schedules of plant/machinery
- Managing the servicing of customer owned plant
- Stock control
- Managing quality control certification and retention from suppliers of specific materials
- Maintaining and managing adherence of accreditation to ISO 9001 - 45001 - 14001 including the preparation and hosting of annual surveillance audits
- Registering receipting goods into ERP software Microsoft Dynamics Navision
- Machine maintenance supervision for hire fleet machinery
- Day-to-day warehouse operational support
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday to Thursday 07:30am - 16.30pm and Friday 07:30am - 15:30pm
Benefits include private medical insurance
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.