Waiters are required in Freckenham. Immediate start or schedukled start is also available. free on-site parking and full training provided. Refer a freind and recieve a £200 Bonus! Please see details below.Monday to Friday (Weekend work available)Flexible hours availableFront of House Staff Responsibilities:
- Receiving and confirming walk-in, telephonic, and online reservations.
- Directing early arrivals to the bar as they wait for their tables to become available.
- Accepting and informing the relevant staff about food and beverage requests.
- Mixing and pouring beverages, as needed.
- High school diploma or suitable equivalent.
- Proven experience in the position of interest.
- Wearing and maintaining the prescribed uniform.
- Excellent verbal communication and memorization skills.
- Great interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Excellent salary and wages
- Staff Uniform
- Discounted meals when on or off duty
- Become a member of a great team Flexible hours - Work as many or few hours as you want
Please click apply or call Will on for more information.INDWO