Travel and Fleet Advisor
£30,000 + Benefits
We are delighted to bring to market a new permanent opportunity working for a leading player who are a globally recognised brand.The Offer? Flexible working? Competitive salary? Profit sharing scheme? 33 days holiday? Hybrid working? Free parking
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring all fleet vehicles are operating in accordance with legislation and regulations
- Reporting into the Property Director to develop strategies for improved cost efficiency
- Building up key relationships internally and externally
- Communicating and presenting your findings to internal partners at all levels
- Purchasing of vehicles
- Communicating and working with insurance brokers and organising insurance for vehicles and employees
- Managing relationships with the vendors and negotiating contracts
- Maintaining accurate records always
- Managing vehicle maintenance and servicing schedules
- Analysing data to increase business operational efficiency
- Reporting figures for month end and keeping the fleet KPIS and reports accurate
- Responsible for organising travel both UK and globally including arranging transfers, insurance, agendas and car hire and parking where required
- Sourcing the most cost-effective way for travelling
- Managing budgets
- Maintaining and building up key relationships with travel agencies and vendors
- Negotiating new contracts
- Making purchases on behalf of the company and being responsible for expenses
- Provide overall direction and findings on any changes to suit the business with other ad hoc duties and projects.
What are we looking for?
- You will have a track record in managing fleet vehicles
- Super organised and able to manage and work to deadlines and SLA's
- Influence change with key stakeholders internally and externally
- PC skills - MS Office Suite essential
- Be able to roll up your sleeves and not afraid to go that extra mile!
Interested? Then send your covering letter and CV into Valeco Recruitment to be considered.