NEW INCREASED PAY RATES
We have increased our rates of pay for drivers in Coventry, where you can expect to join us on £12.40 per hour after you become a qualified PCV driver.
Start your new career with National Express. We have fantastic opportunities in Coventry with increased pay rates for individuals interested in becoming a qualified Bus Driver, to join our welcoming and talented team.
Our professional in house training team will support and guide you to gain your Passenger Carrying Vehicle licence providing you with a qualification for life!
As a Professional Bus Driver with National Express Coventry, you will be providing the very best customer service, whilst safely transporting our customers across the region.
Whether you are at the beginning of your career, looking for a different line of work or simply searching for a new challenge, becoming a National Express Bus Driver may be the right job for you.
What you'll need:
- A valid UK Car Licence
- A passion to deliver great customer service
- To be aged 18 or over
What we offer in return for your hard work and commitment:
- Paid training at £9.90 per hour, rising to £12.40 once qualified, £13.20 after 2 full years of service, £14.75 after 5 full years of service
- Guaranteed 38 hours of work per week (overtime available)
- Up to a £1,000 joining bonus
- A National Express West Midlands bus pass for yourself and your partner
- Fully paid CPC training
- Free licence medicals without loss of pay
- Life assurance
- Paid annual leave
- Free nationwide National Express coach travel for you and a nominated person, and 50% discount for friends and family
- A smart comfortable uniform
- A Company pension
- Exclusive benefits and savings from thousands of the UK's largest retailers and service providers
- Free access to our award winning Health Bus; providing free and accessible health checks
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, which includes free counselling and further support to improve your health and wellbeing
- An opportunity to take part in our Cycle to work scheme
- A warm invite to join the National Express Sports and Social Club
- An opportunity to take become a Master Driver
Terms and conditions apply
Join us on the Journey and apply today. Things to note...
At National Express, we are really proud of our health and safety record and as a result, we operate a Drugs and Alcohol Policy which is applicable to all employees.
As part of your initial assessment, we will complete Drug and Alcohol testing and you may be subject to random tests during your employment.