This job is perfect for a social media and tiktok obsessed college student who wants to get college credit, is Los Angeles based, and is a quick learner!
Responsibilities & Qualifications
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- Creating TikTok videos that represents the brand message and personality of KCMCONNECT.
- Coordinating with the KCMCONNECT Marketing team regarding TikTok analytics, growth strategies, etc.
- Photographing and filming video footage of student programs and some team events or work that could be used for TikTok videos.
- Research trends on TikTok that relate brand awareness and development.
- Engage with audience on TikTok by responding to comments and DMs.
- Creating a schedule for the Tiktok and Instagram a monthly schedule.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing.
- Passion for the mission of KCMCONNECTr.
- Willingness to stay active and current (on trends) with all relevant social media outlets.
- Creativity and a vigorous work ethic.
- Sensitivity to different opinions.
- A friendly, responsive, and patient approach.
- Personal and professional integrity.
- Reliable transportation.
- The ability to work well with individuals and groups.
- The ability to meet deadlines and complete all tasks with excellence.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including both writing and verbal.
- A sense of humor.
It is the desire of KCMCONNECT, through our internship program, for each student to experience hands-on training in a career area of interest and develop practical leadership skills for the future. We encourage interns to:
- Set personal goals for what he/she would like to accomplish during their internship.
- Have regular informational meetings with staff.
- Tackle all tasks with enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Take advantage of opportunities to learn more about the organization.
- Gain exposure to new ideas and people (network).
- Not be afraid to ask questions.
- Take Initiative.