£competitive + bonus + benefits
GAMA Healthcare founded in 2004 by two Doctors, Guy Braverman and Allen Hanouka, with a key focus on reducing infections worldwide. Today, GAMA has more than 340 employees globally, across Europe, MEA, Australia, Japan, and China whilst delivering impressive performance year on year.
In this newly created Tender Analyst role, you will support international tender submissions alongside our local distributors & our Regional Commercial Directors. You will source and respond to business opportunities while working proactively to generate future ones.
The role is based out of GAMA HQ, Hemel Hempstead, Herts along with hybrid working.
What will you get involved in?
• Daily review of international tender publications to source applicable opportunities to GAMA & our distributors
• Support sales teams and distributors with tender submissions
• Ensure the correct and accurate data is captured and maintained in CRM
• Proactively manage CRM data to engage with customers and distributors early in tender design
• Build custom CRM reports based on management needs
• Ensure all logistics associated with the tender management process (e.g., delivery of samples, any special arrangements with key customers) are managed through to completion
• Build and maintain best in class tender library
• Collaborate and align internal stakeholders to ensure GAMA's tender process is followed
• Channels business intelligence extracted from new contracts or market data to relevant stakeholders
• Live into GAMA's values: Passionate; Win Together; Caring; Curious and Innovative; Have Fun!
What will you need to be successful?
• Proven experience of tender and contract management experience
• Experience of using a variety of e-procurement software platforms
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced commercial environment, delivering multiple projects to tight deadlines
• Demonstrates a high level of accuracy and attention to detail with excellent proof-reading skills along
• Effective interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong co-operation cross-functionally, at all levels
• Demonstrates Initiative-taking, innovative, customer focused behaviours with a 'can do' attitude, and a with a willingness to learn new processes and systems
Desirable but not essential:
• Experience gained from within the healthcare / medical device sector
• CRM tool input & management
• Previous knowledge of biocides and med device regulations
What will you get when you join GAMA?
• Competitive salary, performance related bonus, and pension scheme
• Commitment to your personal and professional development
• 34 days holiday (including bank holidays) • Heavily discounted gym memberships
• Private Medical Insurance
• Health Cashback plan for vouchers toward medical costs e.g., physio, opticians
What is it like at GAMA?
At GAMA Healthcare we are motivated by purpose, not just the potential of our brands. We are an innovative company led by two inspiring entrepreneurs. The pace is fast and, when needed, we can shift direction quickly, but we pull together to get things done.
We are proud of our people, and you will always have the support and encouragement needed to be successful. For several years we have achieved double digit growth and we are not stopping there.
We are looking for capable people to join us on our journey. Come join us on our journey!
GAMA promotes equality of opportunity for all as part of our inclusive culture