Temporary Help Desk Representative Requisition Number:
93960 - 96 Function:
Business Support Services Area of Interest: State:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Temporary Help Desk Representative (twelve-month assignment) to join our Digital Nexus organization.
- Provide level one phone/chat support; meet/exceed service level agreements for all support interactions such as phone, chat and tickets
- Record requests, incidents and status information using the firm's ticket handling system; proactively maintain communication with callers through analysis and resolution processes particularly in difficult customer situations by keeping them informed of the status
- Support the implementation and deployment of internal business systems and solutions
- Manage daily individual performance based on key performance metrics including call capture, available time, speed of answer, call/chat resolution and customer service
- Deliver detailed documentation of all customer transactions via our ticket handling system; utilize and contribute knowledge articles to the knowledge base
- Help to train and support our new hires via peer advising as needed
- Minimum one year of recent experience in Service Desk Support and Customer Service Support; technical experience in many areas related to hardware, Windows ten, web-based and third-party applications, network and remote connectivity and iOS/Android mobile platforms
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of MS Office 2013 Product Suite and Office 365 with extensive knowledge supporting Outlook; understanding of wireless capabilities such as PDA devices, hot-spots and air cards
- Ability to multitask and function in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and ability to quickly learn and retain information by means of written and verbal instruction and demonstrate extensive troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving and organizational skills to support an environment driven by customer service and teamwork; ability to build productive relationships with peers
- US citizenship is required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link ( ) contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site). GL: GF: