Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
36 months of Telemetry Float Pool experience is preferred.
3 months of experience with Cerner is preferred.
Candidates must have a California license in hand at the time of application.
This role may require floating to additional units and locations
COVID vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
An interview may not be available prior to offer.
- Shift: 36 GWW; EOW
- BLS and ACLS requires AHA.
- Floating: Travelers are the 1st to float. Could possibly float between MSW & MHB because they are under the same license. They would float to 2W MedSurg remote tele, MedSurg SW, some to ICU for tele MS hold, or ER holds.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: NIH Stroke Scale, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: - -
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: 2022-10-03
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3