One of the world's leading sports betting and trading are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager on a 12 month FTC to join their established team in Central London.
You will work closely with line managers across all areas of the business and recruit and source to top talent for the business.
You will be given the opportunity to take ownership of the full cycle of the recruiting process, proactively identifying exceptional talent across the company in their beautiful offices in central London on a 12 month FTC.
If you have a background in agency and/or in-house recruitment and expertise in sourcing exceptional candidates, attracting talent and building employer brand at every opportunity please apply to the role
- Create and execute of the recruitment strategy in line with the HR strategy.
- Work with hiring managers to identify talent already within the group and externally to build a pipeline of candidates
- Be responsible for the full life cycle of the recruitment process from initial sign off, meeting with line managers, advertising the role and shortlisting candidates to offering and closing off the position.
- Be a part of projects around on boarding, diversity and inclusion as well as talent management.
- Have a good knowledge of using job boards and social media to attract talent, confident in using headhunting tools and LinkedIn recruiter.
- International recruitment
- Be aware of new recruitment trends and other means of talent attraction that are emerging.
- Provide metrics to the Senior Leadership Team to show recruiting trends.
- Hit targets and keep time to hire, cost per hire and agency usage to a minimum
- Be involved in our Talent Management project including the roll out of our career and job mapping
- Integrate diversity and inclusion initiatives in our recruitment and talent strategy.
- Experience of recruiting for Technical/IT roles
- Ability to identify opportunities for social media recruiting or brand building. Experience of sourcing high quality candidates directly in innovative ways
- Experience in identifying exceptional passive talent and headhunting
- Competent interviewer using behavioural and competency-based assessment
- Bias for action, capable of working autonomously, driven to succeed
- Experience of working in-house recruitment
- Proven experience in maintaining and continuing to develop the best possible on boarding process for new hires
- Hybrid working for 2- 3 days from home
- Offices in central London
- Competitive salary + benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity to join a renowned sports betting company with a passionate and friendly team on a 12 month FTC as a HR Talent Acquisition Manager. Offering a competitive salary based in Central London with 2 - 3 days working from home, if your experience matches the requirements above please apply for send your CV to
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates