Store Manager Douglas Isle of Man Salary £25,000 + a great package
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Store Manager to run a fantastic BRAND NEW store in Douglas Isle of Man. We are looking for a Store Manager who is commercial, customer centric and can develop a team to drive customer service at all times.
- Monthly Bonus scheme
- New uniform provided every year to wear in store
- Fantastic staff discount scheme
- Wellbeing initiatives and support available
- Involvement in local community events
Experience of working in a fashion retail environment is essential. We are open to speaking to candidates who want to reach the next level in their career and will consider applications from Assistant Managers or Deputy Managers who want to develop to become a Store Manager.
To be our clients new Store Manager, you will be a hands-on, shop floor based, commercial and a result driven retail manager who has a passion for coaching and developing teams, combined with a passion for delivering world class customer service! You will be managing and controlling budgets and driving sales to ensure that the high levels of performance are maintained.
As a Store Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Driving customer service standards in your store.
- Increase sales in store and ensuring site profitability.
- Training, coaching and developing your team.
- Ensure company and brand standards are maintained as well as adhering to H&S guidelines.
- Achieving store and company KPI's.
- Profit protection and stock management
- Keeping up with current trends, including competitor analysis.
In reward for your hard work, you will receive a basic salary of £25,000 plus bonuses, which are based on KPI's, totalling £3,500 per year. A realistic earning potential of over £28k is there for you to achieve with hard work and success, along with other great company benefits!
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production Finance HR & Talent H&S & Compliance Marketing, Digital & Technology Property & Centre Management Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations Senior Appointments & Exec Sales Supply Chain & Logistics