Description Staff to Sr. Level Software Engineer - C#
United States (100% Remote)
$170,000/yr. - $203,520/yr. - Full-time Senior Level
Description & Requirements
Our client delivers technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you'll join us. We can't do it without you.
In this role, the Staff or Senior C# Software Engineer will support development efforts for internet banking and mobile software solutions that will be used by both bank and credit unions running on our core Platforms. Our goal is to reduce the risk in delivering complex software solutions. As an engineer on our team, your responsibilities will include the continuance of software development standards & best practices, code reviews, architectural reviews, architectural roadmaps, managing the source code build process, and working with key internal and external partners and vendors.What You'll Be Responsible For
What You'll Need To Have
- Completes product technical software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs programming activities which may require research.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defect
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What Would Be Nice For You To Have
- Minimum 6 years of software engineering with C# and .NET development experience.
- Minimum 4 years working within Web/REST Services or Web API.
- Must have experience with MS SQL Server.
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
- Associate's or bachelor's degree.
- .NET core software development experience.
- Experience with MS Azure or other cloud technologies.
- Microsoft and other programming/software engineering related certifications.
- Experience with MS Entity Framework/Core Framework.
- Test Driven Development and Unit Testing.
- Experience with development across all phases of the SDLC.
- OpenAPI/Swagger experience.
- Redis experience.
- MSMQ (Microsoft Message Queuing) experience.
- Blazor WebAssembly experience.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who align with our mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.