Are you a passionate engineer who wants to join an energetic verification team using leading-edge tools and methodologies? You can be part of the semiconductor partner in the fast-changing world of automotive! You just have to apply now to have the chance of becoming a Staff Engineer for Digital Verification at Infineon's Design Center in Padova.Responsibilities
As a Staff Engineer for Digital Verification, you will be responsible for a wide variety of advanced verification tasks, while working in close cooperation with other teams.
In your new role you will:
- Work with Design Engineers in verification and validation of circuit designs;
- Develop design standards and guidelines to ensure quality and performance;
- Perform electrical verification of circuit components;
- Perform failure analysis and suggest corrective actions;
- Work with Management to coordinate and execute projects within the timeline and budget;
- Determine technology requirements, dependencies and deliverables based on project specifications;
- Prepare the design verification plan based on design specifications;
- Maintain the design verification environment while tracking and closing bugs.
You demonstrate high-quality standards for yourself and generate value with your ideas and solutions. You demonstrate strong communication skills, know how to establish lasting relationships and networks. Moreover, you have a structured working style and coordinate your work with colleagues, regularly sharing your insights with them.
You are best equipped for this job if you have:
Please send us your CV in English.Benefits:
- A degree in Electronic/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent field of studies;
- At least 3 years of experience in Verification Engineering within the semiconductor industry;
- Knowledge of object-oriented verification languages, such as SystemVerilog, and experience with UVM;
- Experience with Cadence, Synopsys, MentorGraphics tools, such as ModelSim, Xcelium, NCSim, VCS, vManager is an advantage;
- Strong debugging and scripting skills in TCL, Python or Perl;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Italian.
- Coaching, mentoring networking possibilities
- Wide range of training offers & planning of career development
- International assignments
- Different career paths: Project Management, Technical Ladder, Management & Individual Contributor
- Flexible Working Time
- Part-time work possible
- Medical coverage
- On-site canteen
- Wage payment in case of sick leave
- Corporate pension benefits
- Performance bonus
- Accessibility, access for wheelchairs