- Contribute to solution architecture on the main projects in the Wealth Management domain.
- Support project managers and tech leads along the architecture validation process.
- Maintain the Domain architecture reference documentation all along the changes brought by projects.
- At least 10 years of overall experience in IT either as a Solution Architect, Enterprise Architect, Tech Lead or Developer (or a mix).
- Broad technical knowledge and experience across application, development frameworks, and technology.
- Understanding of the Enterprise Architecture discipline, processes, concepts, and best practices (TOGAF etc.)
- Experience in Wealth Management, Core Banking or Credit domain.
- Experience with Java/Spring/Angular, Oracle/PostgreSQL DB, Linux, API, Kafka etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.
- Strong partnering skills, with the ability to work across all levels of the organisation and multiple countries, effectively collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals that looking to be part of a major business/IT transformation project in Singapore to work closely with senior stakeholders in the Wealth Management space.
Please send your applications to us for a confidential discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)