Senior Software Engineer The Location:
US Virtual, MST-EST GL: 10
(for internal use only) The Team:
We are seeking a Software Engineer with experience designing and building RESTful APIs to join one of our Agile Scrum teams. This team will be focused around building out Cloud API provisioning and maintenance of platform services at a Fortune 500 company . The Impact:
We are in search of a highly motivated and skilled Software Engineer who is ready to take their career to the next level in a fast-growing company. Do you love working on Technical Projects as well as getting in the trenches and working with the team to get the work done? What's in it for you:
You will be a contributing member of an Agile Scrum team accountable for delivering high quality software to customers. The opportunity to dig into complicated technical details surrounding product requirements and specifications. Work with and guide our Product Owners, Software Architects, and others to implement technical specifications using industry standard, best-in-class coding practices. Promote a team culture and environment Responsibilities:
What we're Looking For: Basic Qualifications:
- D evelopment, testing, and release of assigned project deliverables for software development projects that support key business needs.
- Develop code that satisfies end-to-end specifications, conforms to architectural governance standards and results in building high-quality, high performance, scalable software.
- Creating, maintaining and versioning API's in the AWS management layer
- Working with other teams to on-board them to the services and help them troubleshoot issues.
- Working with SQL Server and related technologies to allow the creation of and the support of data migrations and transformations
- Design and support cloud integration and error reporting solutions
- Produce system design documents.
- Collaborate effectively with technical partners.
- Be able to document and demonstrate solutions by writing documentation, diagrams, and code comments.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering.
- 4+ years of experience in RESTful API development using .NET full framework and .NET core, Web Api 2.0, JSON, and SQL.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test-oriented development.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of system architecture, object-oriented design, and design patterns that scale and are performant.
- Understanding of product versioning, packaging and deployment.
- Experience developing and deploying RESTful APIs in the AWS cloud.
- Experience with the OData Framework.
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $70,000 to $130,800 . Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
This role is eligible to receive S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit .
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
274582 Posted On:
Virtual, Virginia, United States