Hours are ideally 9-5.30 Monday to Thursday, 5pm on a Friday
- Great company and team
- Internal progression always encouraged
- £32k-£35k salary range, dependent on existing experience
We LOVE recruiting for this client! They are an established organisation, with lovely offices local to Borehamwood - and a lovely bunch of people to work with everyday.
We are looking for someone who has existing experience in a shipping / import / export / transport environment, with a natural ability to ensure everything is accurate! We need someone organised and proactive, who understands that shipping documentation is crucial to successful running of the business as a whole.
The role will involve:
- Coordinate suppliers, customers, transport companies
- Sending transport confirmations - ensuring everything is accurate and collated on the system
- Focus on cost reduction in transportation (organize round trips, tendering)
- Updating the stock database
- Ensure all deliveries are on schedule and can be traced at each stage of delivery.
- Report order stasuses to customers
- Sending out invoices
- Assist in Customer Complaints
- Raise credit notes/ debit notes where applicable
- Authorise / check all transport invoices and input on SAP
You MUST have:
- Exceptional communication skills - and be confident to deal with customers at ALL levels
- Previous experience in a transport / shipping environment
- Confidence handling, collating and understanding data
- Superb attention to detail
- Enjoy working as part of a collaborative team