Northallerton, Commutable from: Bedale, Thirsk, Darlington, Middlesbrough
£33,000 + Overtime (OTE £40k) + Training + Progression + Company Van + Door to Door
Are you a multi skilled service engineer looking for lots of overtime and training to improve your skillset?
The company are extremely well established within their industry, supplying equipment to a wide range of industries worldwide. The role will include installation, commissioning, servicing and repairs at customer sites. Overnight stays are frequent and some international travel required.
The role would suit a Service Engineer who is within 1 hours commute of Northallerton and is looking for a field based role which offers plenty of training and overtime.
- Service and installation of bespoke equipment
- Mix of electrical and mechanical work
- Covering the UK, staying away to be expected (no weekend work)
- 7:00am - 4:30pm, Door to door pay, company van
- Mechanical and electrical experience
- Experience of PLC controls and welding would be highly beneficial
- Happy to work away from home when required, some international work
Reference Number: BBBH161020
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.