Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for the next step in your career? The purpose of this position is to provide recruitment expertise across the company with an emphasis on direct marketing, reducing recruitment costs, screening candidates and supporting the business to obtain the right hires.
What your responsibilities will look like:
- Provide an efficient and effective service to the Group, ensuring all recruitment policies, procedures and approved Group standards are followed.
- Act as the point of contact with external recruitment specialists, ensuring positive relations are fostered with preferred agents.
- Work alongside the Marketing team to ensure website and social media recruitment advertising is regularly updated.
- Develop the use of LinkedIn and other recruitment platforms to increase direct applications.
- Act as the HR representative in recruitment interviews, when necessary.
- Assist managers with the maintenance and development of job descriptions for all roles within the Group, preparing advertisements, screening applications and shortlisting, interviewing, and selecting candidates.
- Work with the external pre-screening provider to ensure all employees are fully screened prior to joining.
- Liaise with relevant external parties on various Licence's, Work Permits and Visa's according to business and candidate needs.
- Keep up to date with relevant employment laws, legislation, and best practice in all relevant jurisdictions for the Group and ensure any changes are shared with the HR team.
What you will need to bring:
- Recruitment experience is a must, preferably from an in-house environment.
- Experience recruiting within a financial or professional services business as well as an appreciation of the standards that are expected within a regulated environment would be an advantage.
- Understanding of local employment legislation and its practical application in a commercial financial services business.
- A proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels coupled with a strong understanding of how to develop good working relationships within the business and with other service providers.
- A positive and proactive approach to recruitment process management.
- Sound numeracy skills, data entry skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Computer literacy skills are essential, advanced user of MS Office products.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What you will receive in return:
- Highly competitive salary.
- Company pension.
- Private Healthcare, Travel Insurance & Income Protection.
- Hybrid working.
- Continuous employment training, development and career progression.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV or apply now.