Responsibilities of the Role:
- Be accountable to the overall Program and department Head, as well as key Business stakeholders, to deliver multiple projects and workstreams within the agreed timescale, quality, and budget.
- Create, manage, and continually revisit the project plan(s); agree and review the plans, costs, and resources with the program lead and sponsor/s.
- Ensure all project commitments are met, monitor and report on progress.
- Diagnose and evaluate potential risks and issues throughout the project and report regularly to the project sponsor and key stakeholders.
- Manage in-country vendors who will be performing various aspects of the workstreams, including technology focused professionals.
- Ensure appropriate standards are adopted and that effective quality controls are built into the project plan and that mechanisms are in place to review constantly.
- Follow governance and project frameworks to ensure best practice.
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties and act as a primary point of contact.
- Identify, acquire, and deploy team members and manage third parties to ensure successful project execution.
Requirements of the Role:
- Graduate qualifications with strong project delivery background.
- At least 8 years of experience in an Enterprise PM role, with experience in large-scale delivery.
- Strong core PM skills, especially around governance, reporting, and stakeholder and vendor management.
- Solid understanding of IT infrastructure, Tech risk, and security are advantageous.
- Project Management Certification (e.g., Prince or PMP) is preferred.
- Solid understanding of ITIL with ITIL foundation certificate advantageous.
- Ability to communicate strongly with senior managers and stakeholders, as well as vendors.
- Demonstrable experience managing concurrent teams, workstreams, and initiatives.
- English proficiency is a must.
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to with "Sr Project Manager - Risk Management" in the subject line.