Our Client is one of the leading International Insurer. They are looking for Senior Manager - Team Lead for their Life Insurance business in Regulatory Compliance team.
You will be leading a team and responsible for a primary focus on regulatory compliance and execute the compliance supervision for the life insurance operations. You will be working with a stable and work-life-balance hours.
- Lead and manage a team of professional members (Actuary/ Regulatory/ Risk/ Compliance)
- Conduct Compliance Reviews to support units in their compliance with the regulatory requirements
- Execute the compliance monitoring with regulatory requirements
- Provide advisory services to business units in the interpretation and implementation of compliance requirement
- Ensure relevant Compliance Manuals and Policies are updated according to current legislative, regulatory and business requirements
- Formulating and reviewing compliance related policy and procedures
- Advise business functions on compliance issues
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, law, statistics, actuarial science or
- related disciplines.
- Minimum 8-10 years' relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements, insurance products, industry practices and market dynamics
- Good communication and presentation skills with excellent command of Chinese and English (both spoken and written)