Are you an experienced Senior Attribute Engineer looking for a new opportunity? I'm currently recruiting a permanent role which is based in Coventry and offers a competitive salary.
- Support attribute target definition, target cascade and attribute delivery within a vehicle program
- Support data analysis, processing, and data management across different vehicle areas
- Assist with vehicle assessment and appraisal including competitor bench marking drives
- Complete physical development and validation activities on vehicles.
- Work with the DVP team to support documentation including producing Design Verification Methods and Test Reports.
- Support resolution of any incompatibilities between attribute targets and system designs including virtual and physical testing.
- Support continuous improvement projects as required
- You will ideally have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a relevant area with at least 8 year of industry experience
- Experience in a vehicle attribute area/s on multiple vehicle programs
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to troubleshoot problems and advise on solutions
- Good initiative, with the ability to manage own time and priorities
- A flexible approach to work, with a desire to thrive in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and aural), good collaboration skills, and the ability to work effectively across teams within the organisation
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office tools
- Knowledge and experience of industry proving grounds and test facilities
- Desirable: Experience in HV systems
- Willingness to travel as required
- Annual leave
- Competitive Pension scheme
- Secure income
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.