Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a SAP Coordinator with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. Purpose / Role
- To increase efficiency and effectiveness of the TAR maintenance preparation
- Develop maintenance job plans and prepare them for scheduling and execution. Includes predictive, corrective and planned maintenance jobs, and minor modification construction jobs.
- Develop and maintain long- and short-term maintenance schedules in conjunction with operations. Includes scheduling of Shutdown work
- To ensure the performance and availability of equipment and systems within all disciplines meet the standard required to achieve safety, production and environmental targets.
- Operate and maintain the CMMS and its interfaces with cost, Materials and planning groups in support of the maintenance function.
Responsibilities and duties
Skills / Qualifications
- Work closely with Operations and Maintenance Preparators to understand job requirements and priorities
- Develop job schedules in conjunction with operations, other customers, and the Master Scheduler.
- Attempt to minimise schedule disruptions and facilitate longer term scheduling horizons
- Arrange and run the Daily and Weekly Scheduling meetings
- Co-ordinate numerous jobs and their required equipment, tool, parts, access requirements and personnel availability (including operations). Level resources.
- Work with plant Contractor Administrator, Master Scheduler, and Site Purchasing to arrange for contract resources to meet job resource requirements
- Assign people to jobs during finalisation of the daily schedule
- Communicate job schedules, and ensure that all affected parties are notified
- Manage job schedules using scheduling software - CMMS and non CMMS.
- Perform similar tasks for Shutdown jobs
- Group work orders (same equipment or area) to make the execution step more efficient
- Develop job plans per specified standards
- Perform field inspections for work orders as appropriate
- Initiate "Management of Change" process as appropriate
- Initiate Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) steps in the job plan, if needed
- Collect all relevant documentation (paper & electronic), and create a "packet" for job execution
- Use, enter, and maintain job plans within CMMS, and/or the job plan library
- Hold final review (prior to execution) with customer and maintenance supervision, and Notification Validator (gatekeeper) regarding job cost and benefit. Decide on recommended priority and timing
- Requisition and reserve parts and materials needed for the job
- Initiates process to add materials to the CMMS "Material Master" when needed
- Client Interfacing
- Order Confirmation
- Recognised technical Apprenticeship in relevant discipline or equivalent training scheme
- HNC in relevant discipline Engineering
- Proven offshore maintenance experience, holding a senior maintenance technician position on a producing facility for a significant period
- Mandatory offshore certificates or Safety Passpor t COMAH site
- Capability to perform allocated emergency duties
- NVQ/SVQ level 3 in relevant discipline
- COMPEX (Hazardous Areas) or equivalent
(E&I disciplines only)
- Sap knowledge, preferably at Super-User level
- HNC in relevant discipline Engineering
- Knowledge of maintenance management systems, eg SAP, Maximo
- Knowledge of hydrocarbon production systems and associated hazards and related SHEQ safe working practices/procedures
- Good knowledge of process control systems
- General knowledge of maintenance techniques and tools
- Knowledge of planned maintenance systems
- Computer literate
- Experience and understanding of Team dynamics and team motivation
- Fully familiar with the permit to work system, isolation procedures, the completions process and the ability to complete/review applicable check sheets. Conversant with completions management software (GoCompletions, WinPCS, Mancon, EDS etc).
- Specialist in mechanical, instrument or electrical maintenance, including fault-finding techniques
- Experienced in the supervision of personnel and team working.
- Able to carry out all activities safely and efficiently to agreed work plans, safety management system requirements and best working practices as required by supervisor
- Able to complete work history / reports to the required standard as outlined by supervisor
- Ability to interpret / mark up technical drawings to as built status Ability to understand /project procedures and drawings in particular extensive understanding of P&ID's / SLD's / Instrument Loop, LV Wring Diagrams as applicable to their discipline
- Must have the necessary competencies in discipline to carry out routine, corrective, breakdown and condition based maintenance.
- Able to carry out fault finding and installation, isolation and re-instatement of offshore/site equipment
- Ability to carry out work-site inspections
- Technically competent in a relevant main discipline (Electrical , Control & Instrumentation, Mechanical or Production Operations)
- Sound understanding of asset management and services supply
- Understanding of current legislation as applied offshore (hazardous areas, PUWER, LOLER, MHSWR, EAWA, etc)
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.