The purpose of the Sales Operations Executive is to provide operations support via processing Sales of our product from point of sale to invoicing, coordinating subscription agreements, request for information and additional administration duties. Reporting to the sales operations manager.
The financial services client based in the City of London is already a leading independent macro-economic research provider and is transforming its macroeconomics service in order to hand its clients a distinct advantage. Founded in 1999 the business has an enviable and decorated international reputation for pithy, high quality content and insights.
The main duties the Sales Operations Executive will carry out are:
- Monitoring incoming new sales and renewal sales in Salesforce and performing various data checks before passing these to the finance team for invoicing.
- Where subscription agreements are required by clients, generating these and coordinating agreement amendments with our legal team and the sales teams.
- Co ordinating Subscription agreement signature using DocuSign.
- Provide administrative support and reporting for the sales team using Salesforce.
- Updating and maintaining the Salesforce ensuring information is correct and up to data
The pre-requisites for the Sales Operations Executive are:
- Process driven, organised and persistent with the proven ability to use own initiative.
- Successfully adapts to changing demands and adjusts work schedules accordingly to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience working within a similar field and an understanding of the financial world would be very useful but not essential for the right candidate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be demonstrated within a sales environment.
Competitive salary of £25,000-£30,000 plus bonus
Full benefits package and hybrid working
Excellent support, training and culture