Associate Development Program The Team:
As a member of the Client Services team, you will serve as a product generalist for the Capital IQ and Capital IQ Pro platforms. Working as a team is essential in this role. Additionally, Client Services interact with many internal teams, including Sales, Content, Product, and Technical Support. The Impact:
The program offers emerging professionals an opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with an unmatched corporate culture. The Program seeks to attract motivated applicants from a diverse pool of undergraduate institutions. What's in it for you:
- Build a career with a global company
- Assist market leaders and decision-makers across the Financial Services industry
- Grow and improve your skills by supporting enterprise-level products and new technologies
- Prepare yourself for a successful career in sales, account management, or client development at S&P Global following your 18 months in Client Services
As an integral part of our team, you are expected to make an impact right from the beginning. In the program, you'll spend 18 months working and training with industry leaders in data, analytics, and research.
What We're Looking For:
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients, distributors and internal SPGMI staff via phone, email, and web chats in the areas of industry, content, and product consulting
- Support a client base of firms across the Investment Banking, Private Equity, Investment Management, Financial Corporate, and Non-Financial Corporate segments which account for over $2 billion in annual revenue for S&P Global
- Positively impact client perception of the Market Intelligence division while handling approximately 150 client cases each month
- Successfully complete required certifications, evaluations, and 1-2 months of classroom-style training covering a comprehensive curriculum focused on Capital Markets, Financial Accounting, CIQ/CapIQ Pro Platform, CIQ/CapIQ Pro Excel Plug-in, etc.
- Assist with training and mentoring new hires as a seasoned associate after demonstrating expertise in best practices and product knowledge
- Conduct product demos for clients after successfully passing a demo certification at the 12-month mark of the program
- During the last 6-month phase, devote regularly scheduled time to shadow and work with commercial teams to successfully transition into your next role
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) completed no later than December 2022
- This program is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
- Start date: January 9th, 2022
- Preferred 3.0 + GPA
- Interest in a career in client support, relationship management, and sales
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills to effectively resolve client concerns and promote SPGMI product usage
- An ability to pursue problems, time manage, and organize are also required
( relevant for internal applicants only ): 7 The Location:
Charlottesville, VA, Denver, CO, New York, NY.
For Charlottesville and Denver: Relocation opportunities are available after the 18-month program to the following locations: Boston, Charlottesville, Chicago, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. Compensation/Benefits Information
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $52,000 to $65,000. Final base salary for this role will be based on the individual's geographical location .
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits, we provide to our employees, please click here . About Company Statement: S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making.
We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape. S&P Global Market Intelligence
partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), OPRTON203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
276793 Posted On:
Denver, Colorado, United States