Rheumatology opening in Bloomington, Illinois. Overview
- Busy rheumatology practice seeks an additional physician to serve a well-established, growing patient base.
- OSF Medical Group rheumatology in Bloomington, Illinois is an exciting place to practice rheumatology. Rheumatology practice is supported by two RN s. Research, clinical trials and supported studies are part of this expanding clinical and research practice.
- Call is shared with internal medicine group. Nurse triage takes first call after hours.
- On site infusion therapy, polarized microscope, x-ray, and lab.
- Patients seen from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- Incoming physician can expect to see approximately 20 patients per day. A physician board certified in both internal medicine and rheumatology is required. A newly trained rheumatology fellowship physician will also be considered with the stipulation that board certification must be achieved within a few years for continued employment.
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
- EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled