We are looking to recruit a Reward Advisor for a newly created function within the People team of an expanding business with their UK headquarters based in the Heathrow area. As part of a new team, the Reward Advisor will play a crucial role in setting up and running the Reward department!
As an expert in reward and recognition, you will act as an internal consultant and provide advice and guidance to the business. The role will contribute to and support the implementation of the Reward and Recognition strategy globally. The role will be accountable for continuously developing reward and recognition frameworks and ensure the delivery of Reward and Benefits activities are aligned to business objectives.
Salary circa £50,000 to £60,000 + fantastic bonus + excellent benefits. Hybrid working so must be able to commute to Heathrow area 2-3 times per week
- Supports the implementation and delivery of the global Reward and Recognition strategy
- Supports the implementation and delivery of Reward projects.
- Delivers annual Reward processes such as involvement in Annual Salary Reviews, Out of Cycle Salary Reviews, performance updates (including Bonus Plans, Long Term Incentives Plans), and Benefit Renewals.
- Undertakes Pay/reward/benefit data analysis, producing data/information dashboards; and the delivery of regular reporting, to support reward decisions and recommendations
- Managing the day-to-day operational requirements of multiple reward, benefits and recognition plans
- Acts as an internal consultant, providing expert reward and recognition advice to the business
- Delivery of pay reporting processes (such as Gender Pay Gap)
- Supports the definition and implementation of frameworks that recognises individual contribution and drives colleague engagement
- Take an external approach to total reward looking at the competitor environment in order to ensure that the Company is effectively positioned and financially future proofed.
- Continuously reviews the employee benefit proposition and will actively review and continuously improve this to address market conditions and align with the company direction
- Undertakes job evaluation and salary benchmarking ensuring consistency across the business
- Partner with 3rd party suppliers to optimise relationships and offerings to deliver effective reward strategies
- Ability to communicate confidently across a range of stakeholders with the ability to enable an understanding of Reward, Recognition and Benefits structures, principles, processes, data and reports
- Strong numeracy, process and analytical skills, with natural accuracy and eye for detail
- Organisational skills; managing multiple competing priorities
- Commercial acumen
- Strategic and forward thinking
- Proven ability to create and implement reward strategies
- Previous experience within a Reward Advisor/ benefits / Reward Analyst role
- Experience of engaging with and managing external suppliers
- Employment law and technical legal knowledge of pay, benefits, pensions, and mobility requirements
Think Human Resources is the HR division of Think Specialist Recruitment, an independently owned recruitment business. The HR division is responsible for recruiting permanent, temporary and contract roles within the field of Human Resources including; HR Administrator, HR Assistant, HR Advisor, HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Head of HR, Employee Relations, talent, internal recruitment, Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefits/Reward and Recognition.