Resident Liaison Officer - Social Housing Planned WorksNorthampton6 month temporary position, £15.98 - £18.65 per hour
Howells is working with a leading main contractor to find a successful and proactive Resident Liaison Officer to join their team in Northampton delivering Planned Works in Social Housing.
It will be your responsibility to develop positive relationships with residents in order to provide information and support during refurbishment, maintenance and major works programmes. You will prevent and limit dissatisfaction, resolve complaints and queries quickly and efficiently. This scheme is working closely with a public sector client so previous experience working for a main contractor on similar projects is ideal but not required as training given on the job.Key Responsibilities include:
- Working on planned maintenance projects
- Decent Homes programme experience
- Full clean driving licence with own vehicle
- Kitchen and bathroom schemes
- Some External Works
- Pre-entry visits and company inductions
- Collect tenancy agreement/approval forms
- Visiting tenants in their homes and advising them on when and what work is being carried out
- Act as the main point of contact and deal with any problems/queries that the tenant may have
- Contacting neighbourhood housing associations and establishing working relations with them
- Visiting properties that are being refurbished with potential tenants and advising them on completion dates
- Attending and chairing tenant forum meetings to advise tenants of works being carried out
You will be working for a modern, forward-thinking business; that believes the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the group's success.
Please apply online or contact Lucy on .
Howells is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.