Business Unit: Harrow Green
Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
Salary: £32,863 + Overtime
Are you looking to work for an established market leading commercial relocation facilities?
You will be responsible for overseeing complete relocation projects, manning a team of up to 20 colleagues.
Keeping the team motivated and ensuring that we meet SLAs for our clients and projects are completed on time.
The role provides a friendly working environment working with a supportive team, job security and opportunities for training and career development in the longer term. Although experience within the relocation's industry is advantageous, it is not essential as training will be given.
- Drive company Van / Mini bus to and from projects
Manage, Motivate, and lead a team of porters / fitters / drivers
- Work in conjunction with line managers
- Ensure colleagues maintain H&S and all appropriate documentation is completed to a high standard
- Liaise with client and depot
- Develop and train new colleagues
- Full UK Driving Licence + 12 months experience (Desirable)
- Resilient and Hard working
- Great team player who can engage with others confidently
- Previous experience within a supervisor role preferably within a logistics environment
- Experience of managing and leading a team
As the market leader in commercial relocation, Harrow Green undertake business and technology moves for customers of all sizes and sectors as well as corporate residential moves within the UK and internationally. We provide project and move management for agile and traditional workspaces as well as storage solutions and asset recycling to help with all aspects of relocation.
An Inclusive Approach
??We are committed to becoming a great place to work, one that is inclusive, safe and where people can reach their true potential. We value the contribution that all our colleagues make and aim to have a company that recognises the diverse, multi-cultural society in which we live.
?We actively encourage applications from all members of our community, including those from underrepresented groups. We are happy to consider flexible working options, including part time hours wherever this is practically possible. We're also interested in hearing from individuals with different career experiences, including those that are looking to return to work following a career break.