A leading international firm are in search of an Associate Director to join their International Research department, providing support to the UK team and will be responsible for providing forecasts of the UK property market, and for the markets in Ireland and the Nordics (Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway). She or he will also be a member of an international team co-ordinated by the Head of Real Estate Economics.
Main responsibilities include:
- Providing forecasts of the UK property market and building and improving on existing statistical models of the UK property market.
- Providing forecast for Ireland and the Nordic property markets.
- Preparing commentary on the UK economic and property market and making presentations to internal and external clients.
- Working with the international and other national research departments to achieve corporate business strategies.
- Responsible for managing small projects or subsections of major projects.
- Working independently on most assignments and receiving guidance only on unusual issues.
- Managing relationships with the UK Marketing Department and UK business lines at a senior level on a day-to-day basis.
- Identifying new research initiatives to support business lines
- Experience in the use of econometric techniques to build real estate forecasting models.
- Experience of research in a real estate environment.
- IT literate and confident in using Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access and a statistical package, such as SPSS, E-views or similar.
- Some experience of Capital Market Research in Property will be advantageous.
- Strong Excel capabilities.
They are paying a highly competitive salary up to £75,000.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply with your CV in Word format or email