Queries Agent, Colnbrook SL3
Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30
Initial temporary contract with a view to becoming a 12 month/permanent placement.
£26,000 - £28,000 PA/DOE
TLP are delighted to be working with our client, a leading global logistics company in their search for a Queries Agent to work within the Customer Accounting and Finance Team based at their branch in Colnbrook, SL3. This fantastic opportunity is available on a temporary basis with the possibility of the role becoming a 12-month contract or permanent opportunity for the right candidate!
The purpose of the role
All customer billing and debt (Duty and VAT) related queries are handled, investigated, and resolved in a timely and professional manner and maintained at a high level of quality. You must embrace key attributes of great Customer Service by demonstrating being Knowledgeable, Polite and Helpful at all times. You will contribute towards Performance, Results and Key Performance Indicators to identify areas for improvement and escalate issues to your respective Supervisor should the need arise.
Applying your organisational and problem-solving abilities, you will build and manage yourself with the team to perform and produce results required by the business. You will develop key skills to ensure Root Cause Analysis (RCA) is followed-up when investigating and resolving queries, in order to meet customer satisfaction and avoid repeat queries.
Key focus areas of the Queries Agent
- Ensure queries relating to Duty and VAT are resolved and are escalated within a set Service Level Agreement and all KPIs are achieved within the required deadlines
- Enhance processes, improve productivity and quality via Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Manage ad hoc requests from management as and when required
What you will need
- Previous knowledge and experience of Duty & VAT (Desirable)
- BIFA Qualified (Desirable)
- Good level of business and commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills - Verbal / Written / Listening
- Exceptional organisational ability, capable of working efficiently under pressure
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong team member with the ability to work well using own initiative
- IT proficient, able to use Microsoft Office Packages: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- ERP system knowledge (highly beneficial)
- Able to proactively develop customer relationships and deliver excellent customer service
- Demonstrate the ability to impart knowledge and communicate complex issues clearly to others using simple terms in a polite and professional manner
- Good level of education - GCSE standard or equivalent (Grade 4 or above/A-C Grade to include English and Maths
If you have the experience and skill set we are looking for, please apply today with a copy of your current CV.
Please note, we will only be able to process applications received from candidates who meet the essential criteria outlined above.