Working in partnership with GroupeCAT, a European leader in transport and vehicle logistics, we have an exciting, permanent position available for a Quality Controller
following another contract success and period of sustainable growth.
The role operates in a 4PL function and services a renowned client, a top four Global Automotive Manufacturer. Designed to deliver quality assurance through audit, process and document control this role is a critical to the continuous achievement of quality related business objectives.
Objective: Audit, monitor and support the improvement of quality processes whilst providing technical support to operational teams.
We are interested In speaking with people from a quality related background, ideally in a logistics, transport or a distribution function who has experience of implementing and maintaining the application of robust quality standards.
- Ensure the proper implementation of quality processes and procedures within the framework of the contract
- Working to inspection specifications conforming with quality acceptance standards
- Coordinating suppliers, ensuring that all the quality requirements are properly deployed
- Provide customer reporting in the event of a deviation from compliance
- Participate in supplier meetings for quality conformance
- Conduct regular audits and associated reporting
- Provide audit outcomes and support the development of action plans for areas of improvement
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a quality related function
- Strong statistical analysis / reporting skills
- Good command of the use of an ERP
- An ability to demonstrate an understanding of operational procedures within Freight Forward or Logistics
If interested please apply or contact Abigail on
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.