Pump Engineer / Service Engineer required for our client; a waste water company specialising in pumps and drainage based in Hertfordshire. They require an experienced Pump Engineer to be based in Buckinghamshire to join their team covering commercial, domestic and industrial sites across London and the Home Counties. The experienced Service Engineer will be responsible for servicing and repairing pumped drainage products such as waste water pumping stations, packaged pump systems, macerators and all other related equipment. The work carried out will be in London and the Home and it is essential that the successful Engineer will be located in or around these areas.
This specialist pumped drainage company invest in their employees and always try their best to create a comfortable and fun working atmosphere at their offices in Hertfordshire and therefore require a pump engineer who enjoys working as part of a team and has excellent communication skills both verbally and written. It will be expected that the successful Service Engineer has at least 2 years' experience in a pump servicing role and will be able to work with little to no supervision. The Pump Service Engineer will have knowledge and experience servicing, repairing and installing macerators, packaged pump systems and waste water pumping stations.
Pump Engineer Position Overview
Pump Engineer required for a specialist waste water company to work at commercial, domestic and industrial sites repairing, installing and servicing all related pumping and drainage equipment including pumping stations, macerators and rain water harvesting systems at locations in London and the Home Counties.
Pump Engineer Position Requirements
- Must have experience in a Pump Servicing role
- Must reside local to Hertfordshire or surrounding area
- Knowledge of packaged pumping systems, macerators and all related waste water products
- Mechanical or Electrical qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Be a team player and have an approachable personality
- Must be able to think on own imitative and be keen to progress in your career
Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £33k - £38k dependant on experience
- Door to door travel paid
- £150 retention paid for on call
- 4 hour minimum call out paid
- 1 in 6/7 on call rota
- Plenty of overtime available
- 21 days holiday + Bank holidays
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.