Are you a psychology graduate looking for paid work experience in education?
Would you like to explore a career working with children who have special educational needs and mental health issues?
If you are looking for a full-time role, working Monday - Friday, 8:30am -3:30pm, and are available to start ASAP Tradewind can help you!
On behalf of a Maghull based Secondary School we are seeking to recruit a psychology graduate to work as a 1:1 Teaching Assistant with an allocated child. The successful candidate will build and develop a strong relationship with the child, providing immediate feedback to third parties, which include the senior leadership team, psychiatric team, and social services.
In order to apply, you will:
- Hold a Psychology degree (or equivalent);
- Be confident working on a one-to-one basis with a student
- Show enthusiasm for making learning as accessible as possible for the students that you work with and, therefore, show empathy and patience, whilst ensuring they are as engaged as possible;
- Be a committed, positive, and nurturing person.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events. To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Degree qualified (or Childcare qualification)
- Transferrable childcare-based experience
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for the SEN Teaching Assistant role in a Maghull secondary school starting ASAP or for more information please contact Lizzie McDonnell at Tradewind on or