PGL Adventure Camps - Kindilan
We are seeking an experienced outdoor activity Program Manager to provide clear direction and motivation to their team, to set and achieve objectives and KPIs in conjunction with support and direction from and to the Centre Manager. PGL Kindilan is an established adventure camp located in Redland Bay.
Your primary responsibilities will be to lead and take responsibility for all aspects of Health and Safety for your department. Effectively manage the recruitment, induction and placement of Activity Instructors and Group Leaders within your team. Ensure through training, assessment and regular monitoring that the Staff Training and Assessment Records programme is fully implemented for AIGL seniors and front line AIGL staff.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that all aspects of the delivery program are exceptional.
- Monitor and ensure compliance of all activities and evening programs by undertaking risk assessments, stock and safety checks.
- Take responsibility for customer feedback; striving to exceed expectations across all aspects of a group stay.
- Monitor and react to all incidents and guest feedback in areas of influence.
- Support all staff in accessing development opportunities and take an active role in staff training.
- Lead the recruitment and selection process of new team members.
- Support your team to ensure the property is operated safely and are compliant to industry and company standards.
- A Paid Blue Card (Queensland's Working with Children Check) is mandatory due to the working environment.
- Previous experience in managing a team is required.
- Previous experience working in the Outdoor Activity industry highly regarded.
- Proven track record of high guest focus and delivery.
- Strong leadership, communication and management skills and the ability to work with a team.
Salary between $65K to $70K per annum + 10.5% Super + Employee benefits
This is a Full-time role. To be successful, you will have flexible availability across weekdays and weekends to ensure the needs of the business are met.
If you'd like to be considered for the role, please send a resume and cover letter outlining your relevant skills and experience to:
The closing date for applications is 5pm, 10th October 2022.