It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing! Job Description Summary:
The Product Marketer is the marketing champion of Rocket Software products. In this role, the Product Marketer will be responsible for global, day-to-day management of product messaging and execution of marketing strategies to drive adoption of Rockets products in new markets. In addition, the Product Marketer will also execute product launches, develop core positioning, participate in the development of sales training, support strategic partners, and create demand generation programs. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive Go-to-Market execution for a product line and/or solution including methods for customer acquisition as well as customer retention.
- Develop market segmentation, including investigation and recommendation of applicable vertical markets
- Build and develop value statements & use cases.
- Create product collateral, customer case studies, white papers, Web content, and sales tools to promote Rockets Enterprise Search solutions.
- Support all stages of the sales cycle and help to script and design standard product presentations as necessary.
- Measure effectiveness of product marketing programs.
- Maintain product launch plans.
- Identify best opportunities for lead generation.
- Identify product references for industry and customer referrals.
- Participate in website design process (microsites/marketing web applications).
- 5 + years of Product Marketing experience with enterprise software experience preferred
- Working knowledge of enterprise software and how customers use these solutions to solve specific business problems.
- Ability to convey complex technical benefits to business audiences.
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Solid project management and organization skills.
- Familiarity with messaging to multiple buyer and user personas sets.
- Proven ability to work effectively with internal stakeholders in multiple departments.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Knowledge of Rocket Software and IBM product knowledge is a plus, but not required
- Understanding of database management systems such as or other customer relationship marketing tools including creating custom reports and organizing, tagging, segmentation, import and export of CRM data
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems (Eloqua, Marketo, etc.)
Information security is everyones responsibility. A fundamental principle of information security at Rocket Software is that all individuals in the organization have a responsibility for the security and protection of company information and IT Resources over which they have control, according to their role. Diversity, Inclusion & Equity:
At Rocket we are committed to an inclusive workplace environment, where every Rocketeer can thrive by bringing their full selves to work. Being a Rocketeer means you are part of our movement to continually drive inclusivity, diversity and equity in our workforce.
Rocket Software Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Rocket Software Inc. is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Rocket is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: or send an email to . We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!