Urology - Western Georgia
- Medical Center located in Western Georgia has an exciting opportunity for a BC/BE Urologist to join a hospital-employed practice.
- The incoming physician will focus on general urology procedures with robotic support available on-site.
- Call coverage is shared with other urologists within the community.
- Hospital is a 376-bed Health facility and is a Certified Stroke Center and serves over 300K residents in western Georgia and eastern Alabama offering a full range of inpatient, outpatient, and ER services.
- Located in 90 min. SW of Atlanta, the city overlooks the Chattahoochee River blending a vibrant artsy energy with a unique local history.
- Enjoy the outdoors, listen to local bands, or taste finely brewed beer - world-class experiences without the world-class ego!
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- Quality bonus
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Medical Director stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance