Plastic Surgery - Northwestern Pennsylvania
- Seeking a BC/BE Plastic Surgeon with microsurgical training to join the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Department
- The physician would join a network of 135 physician specialists
- The network also includes 50+ hospital-employed primary care physicians practicing at 21 different sites
- You will enjoy the advantages of an alliance with a dynamic group of physicians dedicated to caring for the immediate and tri-state communities.
- The clinical practice includes breast reconstruction, skin cancer excision, skin grafting, scar revision, chronic wound care, breast reduction, breast augmentation, liposuction, abdominoplasty, post bariatric body contouring, panniculectomy, gynecomastia treatment, cosmetic practice, dermabrasion, and more!
- Enjoy the benefits of an established reconstructive and cosmetic referral base, generated from the affiliated hospital and outside/private practice physicians and surgeons.
- Seeking a hardworking, energetic surgeon to work collaboratively with peers and other multidisciplinary providers, advanced practitioners, and specialty staff (licensed and non-licensed), with excellent communication skills and a focus on improving patient access and patient satisfaction
Candidates can expect:
- Call 1 in 3; trauma (facial) and plastic surgery
- Regional growth
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience/training
- Enhanced compensation package includes:Productivity incentive
- Extender bonus
- Retention bonus
- Paid time off, CME days, and CME stipend
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Medical, dental and vison insurance
- 403 (b) tax shelter, pension plan
- Short and long-term disability