Breast Surgery - Metro Oklahoma
- Seeking a fellowship trained breast surgeon to join an established group that includes a general surgeon that specializes in breast surgery and a nurse practitioner.
- This practice has a tenured support staff and is located on the main hospital campus.
- With the support of multiple oncologists and primary care providers, referrals are bountiful.
- This would be an opportunity to quickly build a practice with a reputable organization that offers a supportive, collegial work environment.
- Compensation and benefits are competitive. They include malpractice insurance, relocation, commencement bonus, CME allowance, vacation, standard health and dental plans and a rich retirement savings plan.