seeking a General Surgeon to join our progressive General Surgery team located in a Midwest college community along the banks of the Mississippi River.
- Employed position joining full time General Surgeons, 1 General Surgery PA, 2 anesthesiologists and a full CRNA team
- Competitive salary and benefits, paid malpractice with tail coverage, 35 days of time off, $7,500 annual CME and dues/license, moving expenses reimbursement, health/life/dental insurance, retirement programs and more
- Call rotation 1/3 for weekdays and 1/4 for weekends
- Beautiful clinic, state-of-the-art OR and world class equipment and technology including EMR (Cerner), Dragon, Dynamic Documentation
- Part of multi-specialty group with Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Family Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Ophthalmology, Dermatology and Podiatry