seeking a board-certified thoracic surgeon to anchor and grow the thoracic surgery program at Healthcare Hospital. Signature Healthcare, a nationally recognized leader in patient safety, is located in MA only 25 miles from downtown Boston. Practice less than an hour from Boston/ Providence and Cape Cod. The Thoracic Surgery program at Hospital is supported by a resident and PA team and provides opportunities for teaching. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication and team building skills. Based on interest, experience and qualifications, selected candidates may be considered for the position of Vice Chief of Surgery at Healthcare and Hospital. We offer:
- Competitive Compensation package.
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
- CME benefits include one week off and reimbursement up to $3,000.
- Benefits include 403b retirement plan, ATO, Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and Disability.
- Applicant must be Board Certified in Thoracic Surgery.
- Five years of experience after completion of training.
- Expertise in minimally invasive thoracic surgery (VATS) is required.