Outpatient Psychiatry/Faculty near Jacksonville, FL
Employed practice seeks a psychiatrist for a faculty role with their Psychiatry Residency Program.
- Incoming Psychiatrist must be board certified
- Recent scholarly activity is a plus
- Join an outpatient clinic Monday - Friday with the ability to help cover inpatients on weekends, if desired
- This is a supervisory role for residents in training
- Employment position
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About the Medical Center:
- Full-service, acute-care hospital with 365 inpatient beds
- The only level II trauma center in the area
- Shortest hospital ER wait times in the area with a dedicated Pediatric ER and another free-standing ER a few miles away from the hospital
- 24/7 on-site imaging and radiology services
- 24-bed inpatient psychiatry unit, 20-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit and 20 ICU beds.
- Committed to Graduate Medical Education with seven residency programs (including ER, Psychiatry, General Surgery and Primary Care) and three fellowship programs. By the year 2022, they will expand their ACGME accredited residency and fellowship programs to 175 residents and fellows.