Neuromuscular Neurology - Central Illinois
- Join an established, well-respected team of 4 Neurologists, working in a collaborative environment focusing on patient-centered care in three outstanding hospitals
- Adding a new position due to need in the community for access to EMG testing and general Neurology.
- This is an opportunity for a Neurologist to quickly establish a practice with new patients who are awaiting care.
- Onsite services include EEG, EMG, and Nerve Condition Studies.
- Level 2 Trauma Center and Primary Stroke Center
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Neurology team sees patients in clinic on weekdays during clinic Hours and then rotate call in the hospital 1 week out of every 4 with no clinic hours during call weeks.
- Neuromuscular combined with general bread-and-butter Neurology practice
- Opportunity to add a special area of clinical interest (e.g. headaches, epilepsy, etc.)
- MD or DO
- Board Certified Neurologist
- Ideal candidate will be Neuromuscular Fellowship trained
- Willingness to see general Neurology patient population in addition to Neuromuscular
- Hold an unrestricted license to practice medicine and surgery in the state of Illinois
- Eligible to work in the United States
- 2-year base salary guarantee while you build your practice
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical and Prescription Drug benefits plus Dental, Vision, Life, Long/Short Term Disability, and 401k & 457b retirement savings benefits.
- Malpractice insurance covered with 100% Tail Coverage after 3 years of service<