seeking a BC/BE general neurologist to join our staff as a hospital employed physician. Physician will treat outpatients in a hospital based, NeuroSciences outpatient clinic that is conveniently located on the hospital campus. Neurotesting is available in the neurotesting department in the hospital. Ideal candidate will possess subcertification in EMG/NCV or completion of neurology residency with 6 months dedicated to training in EMG/NCV.
- Competitive annual salary above MGMA DOE
- Health, dental, disability & life insurance
- Retirement plan
- $2,500 CME allowance
- Malpractice coverage
- CME/Dues allowance
- Paid time off and extended illness benefit
- Paid interview expenses
- Commencement and relocation payment
- Educational loan repayment options
- Outpatient only - no call required
- We offer interventional neuroradiology to treat a variety of neurological conditions Our neurologists work collaboratively with Health neurosurgeons, interventional neuroradiologists, radiation oncologists, and physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists to provide a multidisciplinary and coordinated approach to comprehensive patient care.
- Neurointerventionalist and neurohospitalist practice with neurosciences team
- Stroke teleneurology is provided
- Neuromuscular Rehab & Balance Center available