Internal Medicine Program Director - Eastern Pennsylvania
- Seeking a dynamic Program Director for our Internal Medicine and Transitional Year Residency Programs at a state-of-the-art campus
- The Program Director is responsible for the administration and operations of the program, including all activities related to recruitment, selection, instruction, supervision, advising, evaluation, advancement, and readiness of residents for practice, retention of residents, academic productivity, maintenance of all academic records, and overall program leadership.
- The Program Director ensures continuing accreditation of the program through application of Common and Specialty requirements.
- The Program Director will have, on average, 60% dedicated time for administrative, educational, strategic, and research initiatives and provide oversight and development of the Internal Medicine and Transitional Year Residency programs and participate in our academic mission through their partnership with Temple University
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued and supported
- Exceptional compensation package
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, CME allowance
- Board-Certification in Internal Medicine (ABIM or AOBIM)
- Eligibility for academic appointment
- Demonstrated clinical, administrative and/or research leadership accomplishments as well as an aptitude for mentoring and staff development.
- Excellent leadership, manageme