Internal Medicine - 30 Minutes From Salem, OR
- Join a clinic with a small cohesive group of established physicians
- 16-20 patients a day
- Minimal phone call (weekly)
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Work with IM residents
- Supported by adult hospitalists
- Shared Health Psychologist and Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine
- ACLS and BCLS certified.
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Board certified or board eligible
- Attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.