seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician for an employed position in an outpatient clinic. Candidate will have the opportunity to join a physician group of over 45 providers.
is a 148 bed acute care hospital with an OSU-affiliated residency program. It is the referral center for a large area of SE Oklahoma with an accredited Chest Pain Center, Primary Stroke Center and Gold Seal accredited Total Joint Program. OK is located 90 miles north of Dallas, TX.
- 15% lower cost of living than the US average
- is located next to Lake Texoma - a fishing, boating, and hunting paradise!
- One of fastest growing cities in Oklahoma and home to Southeastern Oklahoma State University
- Small community quality of life with easy access to the big city amenities of Dallas
- Top-rated public school systems
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Medical education loan repayment assistance is available (up to 200k if qualified!)
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
J1 & H1-B visa candidates are welcome to apply!