Job DescriptionMD - Nocturnist / Night Hospitalist - Internal Medicine The Trail of the Ancient Byway The Community - Navajo Nation, Shiprock, NM
Witness the sculpted horizons of the southwest, where man-made boundaries mean nothing to the rugged lands. Here the past is the present where Hopi families still carry water to pueblo villages perched atop high mesas. Granaries at Keet Seel ruins in Navajo National Monument hold corn cobs stored seven centuries ago. Navajo families farm centuries-old field in Canyon de Chelly National Monument, site of prehistoric cliff dwelling inhabited by the Anasazi, ancestors of today's Pueblo Tribes. And Hopi and Navajo artisans still sell their trademark rugs and jewelry at the Hubble Trading Post.
Explore the Four Corners Region Essential Duties and Responsibilities
(including but not limited to):
- Responsible for admission to the Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Services fro the Emergency Room and Emergency Department West.
- Covers patients admitted to the Family Medicine and Internal Medicine patient admitted to the ICU, MedSurg ward or Pediatrics ward.
- Provide overnight coverage and admission to a five bed ICU with patient requiring mechanical ventilation
- Consultations on surgery
- Cross cover nursing home calls
- Valid, unrestricted license to practice medicine in any state, The District of COlumkbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a Territory of the United States
- BC or BE in Internal Medicine
- 3 years experience as an MD, with 12 months in Internal Medicine
- BLS, ACLS, ATLS required
tentatively scheduled from date of September 14, 2021 through September 13, 2022. KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in the market.