Job Description & Requirements
Internal Medicine Physician
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8 Pay Rate: $88.00 - 100.00
This facility is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday Friday, 8am-4:30pm (no overtime, no federal holidays)
- Job Setting: Clinic (Urgent Care)
- Types of Cases: General Urgent Care/Family Practice cases.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 90 days
- License: Any active state license
- Certifications: Must be Board Certified or truly Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine, Basic Life Support (BLS), and a Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is required.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md