Pediatric Gastroenterology - Georgia
Seeking a board certified/eligible pediatric gastroenterologist to join 1 other physician and 2 Mid-Levels.
- Board certified/eligible in pediatric GI
- 4 days in office w/ 1 procedure day
- Sharing in 60-70 pediatric patients per day
- Resident rotations throughout the practice
- Call duties are light as the Resident team handles emergent cases
- Employed opportunity
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive, flexible health and benefits package
- 401k, PTO and CME time/allowance
- 622-bed, regional referral center. Our hospital includes the region's only Level 1 trauma center, Level III NICU, children's hospital
- Serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina
- The Health System is dedicated to graduate medical education programs to train residents in diagnostic radiology, family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, surgery and fellowships in surgical critical care and sports medicine.
- NurseOne and 24- hour call center
- EPIC EMR System