Family Medicine with OB - Northern Wisconsin
Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you including an integrated EHR and collaboration with top specialists to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
Group in Northern Wisconsin is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join a collegial department. You may expect a busy practice in a physician led financially stable organization, committed to both high quality patient care and patient satisfaction.
- Mostly outpatient practice with inpatient coverage only while on call
- OB is required
- Call is 1:5
- Daytime hospitalist manages hospitalized patients from 7am-7pm each day; Family Medicine is on call from 7pm-7am.
- 4 day work week
- Full back up from all subspecialties
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary guarantee
- Common EHR across all Mayo Clinic sites
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified (BE/BC) in Family Medicine